Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Seriously

It's 31 degrees right now with a "feels like" 18.

GIVE ME A BREAK.
IT'S THE FIRST FREAKIN' DAY OF SPRING!!!!!!!!

So frustrating. I just want it to be warm. I do this every year too. I get real excited about March and then I freeze for another 30 days hoping each day that weather.com is wrong and it's actually going to be 60 degrees and sunny.

We will run tonight when we get home from work. 4 miles. Knowing this city it will be into the wind the whole way. I hope that it warms up in the next week and a half so that the 8K we are running won't be too unpleasant!

2 comments:

Jason said...

But we will not go back to big winter coats! We must stand strong! It's Spring!!!

(technically)

jcerunner said...

Good luck, I hope soon the weather will be better over there. In any case, this will help you to get strong mind.