Tuesday, March 28, 2006

4.5...Nice and Slow

Today Jason and I went out for a 4.5 mile run which was really nice. I wore the new T-Shirt which was alright just a little big. I'm going to have to try and dry it and see if I can get it to fit better without resizing itself to a childs x-small.

Last night we were at the lab from about 12pm - midnight. I had another one of these practice shifts from 4-midnight. Again nothing interesting happened but I did meet another one of the graduate students who is from Lancaster in England. He was saying that he just got back from Vegas because of a Foosball tournament. I said oh ok, and then realized a few minutes later that he like competes for real. He said that he was in the top 10 foosball players in the UK last year or something.....pretty impressive.

On the way home yesterday it was rainy and gross and I was tired and took a bunch of pictures with my digital camera so I thought I'd leave you with some of these artsy/rainy/blurry pictures. (also a picture of our kitty Dagny)

No comments: