Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Question

Well two weeks from yesterday is the 2006 Shamrock Shuffle. I'm totally excited about it because it's such a fun race. I am a little worried however, because of how much my legs have been hurting lately. I am hoping that they calm down in these next few weeks so I can preform well at the race.

Now here is my question. The schedule called for a race this coming weekend instead of the following weekend. So should I just follow this week's schedule two weeks in a row? Or should I do next week's schedule this week and this week's schedule next week (what????)

I would just switch the two, but that would mean running 1/4 miles again this week and I don't know if it's bad to do that 2 weeks in a row. Right now I'm leaning for just repeating the week but running the weekened distance for next week's schedule this week....make sense?

no?

I didn't think so!

No running today but we do have vollyball tonight. Last week we actually won (wait for it...) 2/3 games!!!! Maybe we can grab another couple of games tonight as well.

2 comments:

Triseverance said...

Huh....you have me completly confused...poor Jason. :) I would just switch out the weekend workouts, but that is just me.

Also interested in a good review on the new Forerunner 205 check out this guys blog. He really put it through it's paces and compared it to his old Forerunner 201. The reception and tracking is much improved as his tracks show.

http://mobileanalystwatch.blogspot.com/2006/02/first-look-garmin-forerunner-205.html

LeahC said...

wow. I was just reading that review. It looks pretty freakin awesome. I am just concerned about the Mac combatibility. It looks way cool that you can upload routes and so on. I don't want to pay so much money for a watch so I can have the features and then find out I can't use them because of the Mac issue.

Yes maybe just switching the weekends would be easier. don't really know why I didn't think of that!