Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Runnin' The Ring (again)

Yesterday was, as usual, a long day at the lab. I had a 9:00 am meeting and so needed to catch the 7:40 train, which means in my insanity to be everywhere 20 minutes early, I had to leave at 6:30am.....which means that I woke up at 5:30 am. We had a volleyball game at 8:30 pm...ugh. I wanted to get a run in yesterday because I didn't think I would be able to run today and I am going to be so freakin' busy in DC over the next few days that it might be tough to even get runs in...but I am going to really really try. So we ran around the ring at Fermi Lab this is about a 3.75 mile run. Things felt good for the most part...as usual a little bit of a sore shin but nothing that stopped the run.

We'll see how my shins/feet do after this week since I have to be in "fancy" clothes which includes non running shoe attire.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Good luck in D.C.!