Thursday, February 02, 2006

All Nighter!

Well I didn't pull one, but Jason did. :-(

I went to bed last night around 11:30 pm and Jason saying he thought he would be to bed in a couple of hours. I woke up at 4:30 and heard him making more coffee and when I got out of bed at 5 am There he was in front of the comptuer finishing up his talk. Man what a trooper. He gave his talk this morning at 9:30 and did a great (!) job. Tomorrow the paper covering all this work is due and as soon as that is turned in by midnight he'll be all done....well for a couple days anyways, at least until the group send him all the comments they have for the analysis and he has to go through and work all those out....but still.

I haven't decided if I will run today or tomorrow yet. I am guessing tomorrow morning since my sleep shouldn't be so screwed up tonight and I can get that done in the morning before sitting down to work the rest of the day. That's my plan of the hour!

No comments: