Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm Running Too!

Leah has been doing such a tremendous job of getting this site up and running ("running", get it?) again that I have been pretty happy to just read her stuff and nod along. Well, my names on this site too, so what do I have to say?

Well, um, first off I have to agree with everything Leah has written below (I mean, I don't literally "have to", I just choose to). It is great to be back into running and I'm feeling better already. I had taken a break from writing on either this site or my other site because I was feeling very uninspired. I was a little concerned that I was losing my sense of humor (correction: my razor sharp sense of humor). However, with a couple weeks of running/working out under my belt, I'm starting to feel like my old self again. The lethargy has lifted and so has my spirit.

It's amazing what a little exercise can do.

No comments: