Monday, March 31, 2008

It's opening day

Who's ready for...A RAIN OUT! Yep, Leah and I have tickets to today's game and it looks like it's going to take a few butterflies flapping their wings to swing the weather our way. Boo to that, I say. And what's really annoying is that I took one of my few personal days for this event and so, if there is a makeup day, I won't be able to take the time off to attend the makeup game. Grr.

But still, it's opening day! To get everyone in the mood, here's a little something for all the Cub fans out there.

2 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

This is such crappy weather. I'm officially irritated.

Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

I saw the beginning of the game from a a crappy bar.  It was quite by accident.  I was there with a couple of co-workers I don't really like for an impromptu "team-building" event involving vodka.

There was no score on the board when I was watching, but my Effen Vodka tonic did its job.