Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who's Tired of Me Talking About Weather?

I am! ooooh me!!! It's really really dull.

So fine. So this is a running blog, we used to run. We've gotten slacky.....so, it's time to do something about it.

Last night we signed up for the Shamrock Shuffle 8K in Chicago as well as the Flying Pig 1/2 marathon at the beginning of May. I am thinking we are going to do the Hal Higdon Intermediate plan for the 1/2 marathon. There are some hills I think in the Flying Pig though so for some of our runs we'll have to make sure we run up the hills over on the lakefront.

Fun times!

5 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Horray for signing up for the Shuffle! Good times!!.

Josh and I wanted to Flying Pig, but it interferes with graduation day in Phoenix. Sounds like you need some motivation and incentive to train again.

Iron Jayhawk said...

If ever you want to run some hills you can come with us whenever we go out to Barrington Hills for bike training. I've heard they've got some ass kickers out there.

LeahC said...

hey jayhawk...great idea! thanks!

Josh Dysart said...

Great job you two. No better way to motivate yourselves than for registering for the race. Or is that just me?

Triseverance said...

Ahhhhh HA! I knew it was only a matter of time.