Friday, January 11, 2008

6 Days in a Row

I have done some kind of working out activity for the past 6 days. Even days when I overslept or thought I would take a rest day I got out and did something, so that's a good thing I think.

Today I went to the gym at ran 3 miles on the treadmill (I know I know it's boring). I followed that up with an hour long pilates workout which was great. I did pilates a week ago and I woke up the following day and couldn't sit up. It's a great workout and I think I will try and get it in a couple times a week.

Ok. I don't know if this post could get any more dull.

The apartment people are supposed to come by my apartment today. They said they would be here at 11am. Hmm...alright 11:18. I fucking hate it when people are late. It's my biggest pet peeve. It doesn't help that I am always 5 minutes early or in some cases 30 or in the case of flying a cool 2 hours...but whatever. If you say you are going to be somewhere at a certain time, how hard is it to a) be there at the time or b) call and let me know you are going to be late. Alright then. We'll see if they even show up at all.

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

Nice job on being consistant.