Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Taper Madness

Between those who read this site and those who write on it, many of us are entering the marathon taper. Last year the taper was pretty awful for me. I was always tired, felt sick, and couldn't run three miles in consecutive order.

This year, Runners World had an article on tapering that I thought wat pretty interesting. I totally forgot about it until Josh mentioned it over on his site. I tracked down the actual article and think it's worth a read, especially for first-timers.

Taper Traps

2 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

I completely forgot about that article. Thanks for posting...I'm going to send it to my mentees to help them get through the next 2.5 weeks (oh god...did I really just say that? it can't be that close...can it?).

Grazie!

MNFirefly said...

It's an awesome article!