Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Great Midwestern Relay....Name Contest

I realize there is a lot of cross readers between here and Barbs blog here, BUT I just wanted to mention here as well that we will be running the Great Midwestern Relay that runs from Madison Wisconsin to Chicago. The team will be :

Leah & Jason
Leah's Cousin Lisa (who is not yet a blogger)
Mouse
Taylor
Nicole
Dice
Rae
Brent
Elizabeth
OOSG
Jayhawk

WHoooooHOOOOO!!! Go TEAM ___________________

See that's the problem we don't yet have a name. SO drop some suggestions in the comments and we'll have a voting contest on our sites with said suggestions

Ready GO...think....be creative!

2 comments:

Scott said...

magnificent milers
or...
Blazing Legs
or...
Run Bitches!
or...
electromechanical relayers
or...
lakeshore leggers

Rhea said...

I love the relay team concept. You have to let us know how it goes. I'm thinking of putting a team together to run the 72-mile Lake Tahoe relay next summer.

As for names, ummm: Will Run for Food? I've used that name for a team I was captain of ...