Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Getting Worse

Ok people. The high for Sunday is now 48 degrees with a low of 34 degrees and showers. I am still planning on wearing a tank top and shorts though. In then end you will warm up quickly AND you really don't want wet heavy clothes sitting on you for the duration of the marathon, so for all of you thinking about what to wear take that into account. Plus there is still only a 40% chance of rain....which of course means there is a 60% chance that it won't.

To Thomas : Yes I have been posting a lot more :-) I am very jittery about the race and all that nervous energy has to go somewhere!

6 recovery miles later today.

4 comments:

TX Runner Girl said...

As fellow blogger, Jill, says about Chicago, "PRAY FOR DRY!". Yep, I like running in rain, but not in cold and not 26.2! I am getting very jittery too! Wooohooo! Umm, I don't think I'm getting anything done at work this week. ;-)

Running Jayhawk said...

Do people honestly think I am capable of working this week!?!? SERIOUSLY.

I am over here at my desk going all willy nilly. Showing other marathoners at work the videos...

I am officially out of control.

I, too, am planning on wearing my tank and shorts. I'll likely start out with a long-sleeved tech shirt on and then lose it on the side, or give it to one of my spectators or something.

Too much to think about, too little time.

Have fun on your 6-miler...

yumke said...

We are all blogging mad this week. Thanks for the weather updates, cause i'm too scared to check them for myself. my rule is to wait till thursday evening to finally look

Arcaner said...

I like the 60% chance that it won't rain attitude. You got to remember that that's the possibility that it won't rain at all on Sunday. When you factor in that we're only going to be running for 3-5 hours, the odds get higher that it won't rain at all during the race.