Thursday, June 15, 2006

Running Blogger Meetup - More Details

I just wanted to list some more specific details about the meet up since there was a question in the comments aways down. Click here for more details if you don't know what I'm talking about.

We have reservations at Goose Island near North and Clybourn at 7pm under RBF. Jason and I (because I am insane) will most likely be a little early and so hanging out in the bar area before that. So if anyone comes early look for us there.

If you haven't already commented on if you are coming please do so, this way we can have an accurate number for the reservation and if anyone is joining you. I can't wait to meet all of you!

1 comment:

SRR said...

OH!!! I am so irritated because I can't come. No...just kidding. I think I would like to come to another one before the race. Maybe July then! Definitely before school starts back up.

Have fun!