Friday, June 23, 2006

I've been tagged!

A) Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
  1. Shoes Sales Girl at SportMart
  2. Summer job in a physics lab putting together the new detector that is now at Dzero
  3. CAD desinger for an HVAC company
  4. Physics grad student

B) Four Movies I watch over and over:

  1. Indiana Jones (all 3)
  2. Clue
  3. 13 Going on 30 (I love the Thriller scene)
  4. Wedding Crashers.....I need more than 4 options :-)

C) Four Places I have lived:

  1. Joliet, IL
  2. Des Plaines, IL
  3. Bloomington, IN
  4. Chicago, IL

D) 4 TV Shows I love to watch:

  1. Grey's anatomy
  2. Desperate Housewives
  3. Buffy....everyone shut the hell up :-)
  4. Friends...it's a classic

E) 4 Places I have been on vacation:

  1. Abu Dhabi
  2. South Africa
  3. Paris
  4. Mexico

F) 4 Websites I visit daily:

  1. gmail (email)
  2. Bloglines
  3. Chicago Tribune
  4. New Running Blogger who comment on my site....love to find you all

G) 4 of my favorite foods:

  1. Pizza
  2. Cheese Burgers + Fries (really can you have one without the other)
  3. Ice Cream
  4. Pasta (of course) ....good thing I run with all that super healty food

H) 4 places I'd rather be right now:

  1. New York City
  2. Visiting Parents + Grandparents in Florida
  3. North Avenue Beach
  4. San Francisco (love that city and I'd love to see my friend Becca!)

I) 4 Favorite Bands/Singers:

  1. James Blunt
  2. Jack Johnson
  3. Steve Earle
  4. The Beatles (I am sucker for the old stuff!)

J) 4 Bloggers I am Tagging:

  1. Ryan
  2. Joe
  3. Bridgette
  4. Lana
You're IT everyone!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

In response to F4, I enjoy your blog and read daily. Best wishes to the both of you and since I'm new, hope you check mine out. Happy Running.

Scott said...

Leah-
A-J is a pretty good way to get a quick dose of 'Leah-ness'. Can't wait to see you in sunny (and stinking hot) Florida.
DAd