Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Okay, that's clearly a line

This morning Leah peed on another stick and there was another line. This time, however, the pink line was pretty damn clear and left little room for interpretation. Um, yikes?

So, we've taken four tests (that's normal, right?) and have gotten two blue lines and two pink lines. So, as far as I can tell, there's still a 50-50 chance of having either a boy or girl. I'd say we could pee on one more stick (well...not we) and see what color comes up, but I think I want to find out the sex for myself when the time comes.

So now I'm just going to sit back and wait for Leah to exhibit some signs of pregnancy. I know she'd like to have some sort of sickness or soreness or something - who wouldn't want that. And some vomiting would make this pregnancy match TV more accurately. The people on TV always puke.

Today's a trip to the doctor to confirm with a blood test what we suspect from the pee tests. Here's hoping the results come back quickly so we can build a crib or something. And then it's only a month or so until we get to have an ultrasound (well, more her than me)! Yowza!

...wait, are we really having a baby?

Nah.

Wait, what?

No comments: