Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too Much Stick

And by Stick...I mean....The Stick...you know for rolling out sore muscles. The dude at the Athletico suggested that I get one. And so I did...and I love it and using it on my calf muscle and whatever. I woke up this morning and I was like, perfect, now that hurts too.

No one wants to be around an injured LeahC...poor Jason :-(

This weekend we are looking at :


What do I say to that...uh AWESOME! I am going to lay on the couch, read, watch movies and ice the hell out of my achilles. 15 on 15 off for the whole weekend. Sound like fun? Does to me too! Ah well a wet and crappy spring weekend just calls out for a movie weekend, so that's the plan.

Tonight it's back home on the train...with perhaps a stop at Monk's our new favorite place to grab a beer. Hell if I'm not going to run I might as well drink to pass the time..... ZING! (My new found obsession to the word Zing should be credited to Bryn....who doesn't have a blog as far as I know and who I don't think reads this blog, so I could have just stolen it and run, but that's not the way I roll, credit goes to where credit is due).

I just gave a talk at Fermilab and I talked faster than I have ever talked before. I told everyone that I didn't really talk fast and instead they might want to try and listen faster. ALRIGHT. HAPPY THURSDAY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U don't really talk fast, my ass...

Scott said...

HA! I used to tell my fast talking female students the same thing: " I can't listen at the speed at which you are talking!"
DAd