Friday, September 22, 2006

It Only Took 8 Hours

And another missed day of work. Whatever, Comcast comped us and addition 25 dollars on top of the 3-4 days we had already gotten. Hopefully we won't have as many problems now.

BUT because we had to stay home all day yesterday, we had to come into work today to try and catch our advisor. This means that we won't be able to get to the old apartment early this afternoon to pack. Which means we'll be there late...which means we'll probably be skipping the 4 miles tonight. I want to have a quality 5-9 mile run tomorrow morning though so I think this will be fine.

I will post pictures of the new place soon, I have just been wanting to wait so that I have furniture in there so it doesn't look so barren. Everyone cross your fingers for our furniture fitting into the apartment (I wouldn't be me if I didn't have something to worry about)

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

OMG! I would be MAD now too. Good luck tommorow during the move.