Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Drugged

That's how I felt last night when I went to bed. I was asleep just about when my head hit the pillow..
*side note: Jason and I went from being relatively hip, to going to bed hyper early and watching VHS movies on our old box TV. Now....right now we are watching the orignal Star Wars movies. I think in most people's eyes my stock would have fallen a little bit, and my nerd level would have gone through the roof. In Jason's eyes however, holy hell did my stock rise. You mean you WANT to watch Star Wars. Awesome!
...ok so I got through like one space fight scene and I was out. I didn't move all night and woke up when my alarm went off at 6am. I seriously was so out of place that I thought it was Saturday which is quite the disgusting thought when it's only Wednesday morning. I went to the bathroom and climbed back in bed feeling like I had only slept a few hours. I didn't work out yesterday but did go for about a 2 mile walk....really that much activity knocked me out? I wonder how I'm going to feel tonight when I go for a 3 mile run. I might also try to go to the gym and lift a weight or two depending on the weather and if we could walk back from the gym without freezing out asses off.

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment just to talk about dos and don'ts and get a medical history type thing. I'm a fairly healthy person and so that's all good news, and the practice seems really good, AND I'll get to deliver at a brand new hospital right downtown. Whee! Jason and I are both looking forward to the ultra sound that will come on April 22nd. Have I said that before? Probably. Note...I like to know that everything is ok, and the fact that there is a black box in my uterus right now is driving. me. crazy.

So we wait, and read more books about the fact that the baby right now is about the size of a grain of rice and hope that it's a grain of rice with a forming brain.

No comments: