Friday, April 17, 2009

Very Cool iPhone App

I follow quite a few photo blogs, and one of the ones I follow (greyscalegorilla) has recently made this ShakeItPhoto iPhone application. It uses the iPhone camera to take a picture, but then develops it as a Polaroid. My dad gave me a Polaroid camera when I was a little kid and I loved it. Not only is it funny in that you can shake the phone to make it develop faster, but the photos seem to have been developed to look more like how the polaroid film looked like. Careful though, as I was demoing the shaking feature to Jason yesterday, I shook the phone right out of my hand and into a revolving door. No shattering yet though. Here's some photo examples from it. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Runner Susan said...

Can you suggest a good book on photography?