Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Do You Like Running?

Hey there Baby, so your Dad and I have been running... although I suppose you can't tell if he's running but I'm wondering if you can tell that me and you are running. Do you bounce around in there? Are you holding on to things going, "What the What is this woman doing?" I feel better if I run, so I'm assuming you like it. I've slowed down quite a bit, but I'm still trying to run 3 miles 4 days a week. I'm thinking I've got much more slowness to go as the time goes on but even if I can continue with slowing running/walking 12 miles a week I'll be happy. We also took you for a 7 mile walk on Sunday, which I think you thoroughly enjoyed.

In other news around your world, I like to think that I'm starting to feel better, but you've made me very tired these last few days and yesterday while I was at work, I'm pretty sure I was sleeping with my eyes open at times during the day. You also made me throw up in a dirty alley downtown on Saturday morning...although I'm not blaming you for that. I'm a pretty smart lady as you'll find out...but I took some vitamins before I ate anything....and then rode the el downtown to meet cousin Lisa (you'll really like her, she's fun!) for breakfast. So that one is kinda on me...but wow, that wasn't a good time. I think your Dad was laughing at how mad I was at the situation...I'm hoping he wasn't laughing *at* me, but I'm sure he actually was.

We get more and more excited to meet you and are already planning your first summer, along with trips to visit your Baba in Florida and your Grandpa wherever his boat is. We are going to be running the Chicago marathon in 2010, so you'll get lots of long rides in your baby jogger next summer. So....right, I think you'll think it's fun. Do you think I'm kind of crazy for planning things a year+ in advance? Most people do, but that doesn't stop me...you'll find out I like having things planned :).

I hope you're enjoying your Week 10.

No comments: