Thursday, April 09, 2009

Here We Go Again

Apparently with the random posting. Sheesh, it's been forever since I posted on here last night. Things have been busy and kind of crazy in the JasonLeahRun household these last few weeks, thus putting the posting into a stalled state. The running however has not been in a stalled state. We are just working on getting back to running 4 times a week and for now we are just running for 30 minutes at a time. We seem to have finally hit a rhythm which is a nice feeling.

Work has been busyish as well. I'm working on some new pages for Obtiva's web page which has been an interesting ride in making some IE-6 pages work. Finally got it though, even though it might be a bit of a hacky solution.

So that's all from here. I'm taking a day off today because my brother-in-law + family are here and I'm going to play with my nieces instead of playing with software so that should be a good time.

No comments: