Friday, May 30, 2008

Interview Done & Done

So I had my interview yesterday which I think went pretty well. It would be working with a small consulting company and starting in an apprenticeship role to learn how to do things correctly instead of my current stream of conscience method of programming. All the people there were really nice and I was surprisingly not as nervous as I thought I would be.

After the interview I got a super cool pair of converse that are white with silver stars on them. Everyone should be jealous of them.

We went to dinner with Jake and LaurA! and my Dad at good old Miller's Pub, which is one of my favorite places in Chicago. It hasn't changed ever and all the old men that seat you are the same. I love when things don't change.

After dinner Jason and I and Jake and LaurA! went to see Kids in the Hall at The Chicago Theater. It was a really good show. It looked like the guys were just having a great time on stage so if that comes to your town I would say check it out.

So yeah. Thursday = Pretty good.

2 comments:

Sailor Sue said...

Great! So glad the interview went well. Of course they love you. Who wouldn't? And I'm jealous of Millers Pub but there will be time this summer to go again!
Go Cubs!

MNFirefly said...

Crossing my fingers for you. Good luck!