Saturday, September 22, 2007

You see, Leah would never make this mistake

So, I was all set to run after work. I had it all planned out. I would come home around 6, say hi to my father-in-law, then go out to run. I totally had it all planned out.

But then I beat him home, so the agreed upon plan was to meet at the bar around the corner. Fine. I went to the bar, ordered a beer. As the beer ended and I ordered another, I realized what beer doesn't go well with. Running. It took me a beer to remember that I had to run. You see, Leah has to always be around to be my personal trainer. I can't be trusted.

Oh well. Instead of running I had two martinis. It all works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time even if the coach doesn't approve

MNFirefly said...

Ah...running and booze really don't mix. Good call!

Iron Jayhawk said...

It's funny cause it's true.

So I'm thinking we should talk about October 27th. :) What are you kids up to, say around 8:30am?

Theoutofshapeguy said...

nice job buddy