Monday, September 24, 2007

Closer to 30

Today is my birthday and I turn 28....you know that's the age where you are closer to 30 than you are to 25. It's going to be a good year though. Last year was rough because I felt like I had gone nowhere with my career or life or anything. This year things are progressing nicely with my analysis being closer to done and Jason having a job and us being able to move this little family right along.

So yes. It's my birthday. Twenty. Eight. (The people that are 28 when you are in college sound like they are sooooooo old....oh well.)

Alright. My birthday brings a lot of work though, so I best get on it.

8 comments:

ShoreTurtle said...

Happy B-day!

Yeah, 28 is way old.

Iron Jayhawk said...

Happy Birhtday, Leah!!!! I hope you have a fantabulous dinner this evening!

Drinks on us sometime soon, ok? :)

Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday Leah! 28 is a good year. I remember it fondly. Enjoy it.

Regrets on the Cubs tickets.

Thomas said...

Happy birthday. You're about 10 years younger than me, therefore I'd like to think you're not quite that old yet.

Theoutofshapeguy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!

Arcane said...

Happy Birthday!

Danny said...

happy birthday!!!

mouse said...

i'm like way late (and way behind on reading people) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!

repeat after me...

28 is not old.
28 is not old.
28 is not old.

and even if it is, at least Jason will always be older than you are. :)