Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Return of the Noisy Neighbors

O. M. F. G.

What the ASS are you doing up there. SERIOUSLY. Are you getting back at us because we had a bit of a screaming match the other night? Although our screaming match was probably due to us being tired because you AND YOUR LOUD SELF IS RIDICULOUS AT 5 IN THE MORNING. Apparently us beating on the ceiling, screaming or blasting some Q101 Alternative loud music is not helping or you are choosing to ignore us.

I get it. I get living in apartments. I have lived in many loud apartments. And yes the idiot boy neighbors at our old place having parties every day of the week and our bell getting rung by mistake at 2am wasn't much better. BUT THEY WERE DOING THAT BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING EVICTED SO IT ONLY LASTED A MONTH.

So Leah's a bit cranky today. It doesn't help that I now have a one cup of coffee limit as had I decided to stay an addict I could medicate throughout the day.

Last night Jason and I were so good. We went to the gym, even though our couch and apartment were much more cuddly that the outdoors. But it was a "stretch/strength" day and so we went. We just did a small amount of arm work and headed back home. I had troubles falling asleep and so didn't get to bed till about midnight which makes the assholes upstairs doing whatever it is they are doing at 5am all the more frustrating.

But up at 5 it was. I made some muffins for breakfast and Jason and I headed to our polling place to cast our votes in the primary. This has been such an exciting race (everyone go vote!!!! Remember 8 years ago when we said, oh it doesn't really matter who we vote for as they both seem about the same and neither one sticks out...yeah) and I'm excited to see how it plays out tonight. I might have to take a nap before Jason gets home so that I can stay up late and see the results.

Today is just a 3 mile run which we are going to do around the neighborhood as soon as Jason gets home from work. Then it'll be settling in with some CNN for poll returns.

And just because I really like this picture, I'm repeating it here since it's already up on my photoblog :

Aperture : f/2.2
Shutter Speed : 1/1600s
Focal Length : 50mm
ISO400

No comments: