Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winter Blogging

Is apparently right up there with my winter running.

Ok, so its been slow on the running scene, which I'm actually ok with. I love running (obviously) but it's been ok to not only be a runner. There is a gym in Chicago that has a 2 for 1 deal until the end of the month and so I think Jason and I are going to join as it would be pretty cheap for us to do that. It's right on the blue line stop at Damen and so the idea is that we would go work out in the morning and then he could easily take the bus to work. To get up early however we need to go to bed before midnight. SO. In short. We'll get there, but enjoying the holiday season right now.

This past weekend was busy with cooking and baking and candy making with the lovely cousin Lisa and all kinds of wonderful things. It's so nice having Lisa live in town. I am an only child and she is one of 5, but doing all this cooking and baking together and so on....I imagine if I had a sister it would be similar to that. It's nice having someone to bake with and hang out with.

Alright, Christmas is a week away...which is exciting....unlike this post. Stay tuned for some pictures of our super decorated apartment :-)

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

Sounds like a fun time! Looking forward to the pictures.