Friday, December 28, 2007

We Need To Redo the Office

Our office room is a disaster. It's impossible to do any work in here as the only space left is the tiny area right in front of the keyboard. There are a lot of options between getting another desk, more shelving or some of each. I don't want to spend a ton of money because I would rather be clever and get a good solution that isn't going to break our bank account. On the other hand I really like the Elfa shelving systems at The Container Store and I wouldn't mind spending money on that as we would have it forever. We got one of those deals for our kitchen and it's been a huge help. If anyone has found good office solutions let me know!

So we'll see what we do. We are going to empty the room out and try and get one of our dressers into our bedroom (we have teeny tiny bedrooms but I think we can shove it in there) and then see what space we have and what we should do with it.

That's our project for tonight and tomorrow.

I am going to go to a Pilates class at 9:15 this morning and then run on the treadmill after that. I have never been to a Pilates class, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully this office comes together into something more useful than what we have now.

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

Organizing can be a royal pain! I hope you do an awesome job at it. The office is a very tough place next to the bathroom.