Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Go Cubs Go

Pitchers and Catchers Please REPORT!!!!

I am over the football season and it's time ...time to get excited about the good guys in Blue. For all you Cubs fans and Humor fans out there, Jason is a writer for this very cool blog : goatriders.org. For all your Cub info make sure to visit daily as they have funny photoshops, interview with players and well....just general wackiness.

(I just listened to Go Cubs Go by Steve Goodman and am getting pumped for the season...hence the above).

Jason and I are going to try and trudge through a run late this evening. We'll be at the lab late tonight with work stuff, so it probably won't be far, but we'll be going through inches of snow and so I get to count double right?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

(oh yeah....Jason....I love you more than you can ever know)

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Good luck with the run today. As for baseball, bring on the Twins. But you and Jason (along with Josh - of course) can help me appreciate all that Cubs have to offer.

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Leah, you and Jason are lucky to have each other.

And as for the Cubs... well... I plan on drinking as much as I can this season, in the hopes that it will help.

(And I do give props to Goatriders.  It's a terrific Cubs blog!)