Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Still on Schedule?

Well, not exactly. The holiday put a little kink in our planned versus actual running distance :

The only good thing about last week was that I ran 8.5 miles around the lake at my Aunt's house. It's really hilly there and because I'm so brilliant I went at like 2pm with no shade, no water and no one coming to bring me water. I almost made it the whole way without walking but about 6.5 miles in I was pretty beat so I walked/ran the rest of the way back to the house. Then we enjoyed the lake house and then tried to run 4 miles on Sunday which was *hilarious* after skiing and playing for the previous 2 days.

Monday and Tuesday we ran 5 miles. We'll take today off and then see what happens for the rest of hte week. I would like to get 30 miles in which I think should be pretty possible.

I will leave you with a picture from Gay Pride 2008:

2 comments:

Scott said...

Just keep on runnin' Leah!

MNFirefly said...

Awesome pic, Leah. I love it!