Thursday, December 03, 2009

Two Knitting Projects

Over the summer I took two knitting classes. One to learn how to make a lacy ishbel scarf thingy and then one to learn how to do fair isle colorwork stuff. For the later my friend Jean and I took a class to make a Christmas stocking. The big plan was to make one for Lucy, Jason and myself but things got put down and so only Lucy will get one this year.

Here are some pictures of the Ishbel:




And of the Stocking:


For more details about each project you can check me out on Ravelry if you are a member of that. My username is LeahC (shocking) :) ).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stocking is amazing!

LeahC said...

thanks!

Cindy said...

Beautiful work! I should have hired you to make stockings for Josh & Suzy (Aunt Ruth stopped knitting by the time Josh was born). BUT, too late now...you will be busy with other things for awhile.