Monday, June 08, 2009

Still Pregnant..But

SICK!

What the hell. I have now been sick with some kind of head cold or something for a week. I never get sick and when I do I get better in about a day or two, and now I'm STILL sick. I don't find it frustrating at all. Grr.

I guess I can't heal as fast as I usually do when I'm sick when I'm pregnant? I don't know but it's utterly and totally irritating. Jason started feeling sick this weekend as well but he was already feeling better this morning.

Even with being sick all weekend we still fit in a lot of stuff. On Saturday we went to The Melrose for big breakfast and then walked to Oz park to check out the chalk festival which was pretty cool. I think a lot of people opted to not show up because of the forecasted rain, but it was still amazing to see what artists can do with sidewalk chalk. I can draw like a rainbow and a hopscotch board and that's about it so I'm always amazed by artists. Later Saturday my good friends popped by with their two little kids to say hi. It's always fun to see those kids and when they come over I am always reminded about how un-babyproof our apartment is...good thing there is a lot of time to get that together.

Sunday my aunt came over and we went to the Printer's Row book fair where Jason and I bought about 5 books..usually we don't find anything because there is just too much stuff but lucked out and got some books we've been looking for at used prices. After the book fair we headed back to our apartment and watched Wall-E on blue ray and had some bbq dinner. although our charcoal was totally ruined (how does rain get into a plastic tupperware thing) and so we had to cook the meat on the stove...ah well it was still all delicious.

No running for me since I've been feeling like poop and looking forward to feeling better so I can get running again! well that and so I can stop feeling like poop. Did I mention I hate being sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I work for Sof Sole one of the leading providers in footwear accessories. We are creating a new line of products for the summer and I'd be happy to send you some free samples to assist you on your runs. Just send me your shoe size and mailing address and all we ask is that you write about your experiences online. Look forward to hearing from you and happy trails!

Kristin

sofsole.experiecne@gmail.com

Sailor Sue said...

Hey-
What a trooper. Even though you weren't feeling well you trooped through the book fair. And how about getting some shoes to troop in!

Hope you're feeling better already?!?