Sunday, December 21, 2008

10 Cookies + 3 Marshmallows = Fun + Busy

This weekend was my annual cookie bake off. This year I added 2 new kinds of cookies to my repertoire bring the total number to 10 types. This year I also made marshmallows which added some fun. I made three batches of those.

The baking crazy started on Friday night at my Aunt's and continued through the weekend, ending a few hours ago. Although there were a few naps thrown in there, just for good measure. Here are some pictures of the baking in progress and click on any of them to go to a gallery with more pictures. Ignore the pictures of me....no sleep....lots of baking = me not looking *awesome*.

5 comments:

lifestudent said...

I made a bunch of cookies for the holidays and then we ate them all.

MNFirefly said...

Please send some over to the suburbs. They look delish!

Danny said...

ok. what are the chances we'd make the same cookies?! (we're not even celebrating the same holiday!!)

Margo said...

Yum!!! Love all the pics.

Sky said...

Love your pics, love the fact that they're food related too!