Monday, May 01, 2006

3 Hours of Volleyball...

...is my limit

Not only did we have our regularly scheduled game tonight, but also had a make up game directly afterwards AND before our first game I was asked to play on another team because you have to have two women on the court at all times and being at a physics lab there tends to be a shortage of us. So that's three rounds, three games a round = 9 games of volleyball.

I am tired but it was way fun to play on the other team and since our team was short handed we had some other folks join us which was nice. As usual I had some great plays and then I had others where I would just watch the big white ball land right in front of my feet.

Hopefully I'm not too too sore tomorrow. Tomorrow is an easy 4 miles which is good because we aren't going to get to get that much sleep tonight considering Jason has to be back here at 8am for another practice shift and we won't be leaving again until 12 (he is practice shifting from 4-12).

You think that schedule is confusing? Wait until we have shift weeks back to back and are on all kinds of wonky schedules!

2 comments:

Haight said...

Hopefully, you can squeeze in some Cub games. One needs priorities yanno...

Iron Jayhawk said...

Yay for volleyball!

Boo for bizarre schedules. And I thought 9-5 was bad...